Experienced Skydiving Information
Skydive Hibaldstow prides itself on catering to all levels of skydivers and having a busy event calendar. We have full time coaches and organizers as well as various world class coaches running events throughout the year. These include small formation skydiving and freefly group events, big way skydiving events, records attempts, tracking dives, hybrid jumps, canopy formation, wing suiting and team training events.
We also have a full time events co-coordinator and FS organizer and coach to accommodate all skydivers, but especially the newly qualified A-license students. His role is to enhance your whole skydiving experience while skydiving, but also on the ground during those bad weather days; and also in the evening providing entertainment and hosting various games and challenges.
Skydive Hibaldstow has become an automatic activation device (AAD) mandatory dropzone. We believe that the use of an AAD has now become an essential safety requirement for skydiving. All tandem, AFF or Static Line equipment comes fitted with AAD.
Exceptions: Solo hop and pop jumps made for the purpose of ‘CP’ or high performance landings and Canopy Formation jumps, both with the prior approval of the CCI.
When Can I Jump?
- Nov to Feb - Wed-Sun
- Mar to May and Sep to Oct - Wed-Mon
- Jun to Aug - Open 7 days a week
Check out our diary for specific weeks from September - May when we are open 7 days per week.
- A large fleet of fast turbine aircraft - Dornier G92 (15 place), Cessna Grand Caravan C208, Cessna Supervan C207 and SMG-92 Turbo Finist
- Team training rooms
- Large screen TV's
- Mid-week jumping
- Fast turnaround
- Affordable bunkhouse accommodation and hot showers
- An on-site rigging loft to deal with any emergency
Why not take the opportunity to use our fantastic facilities for team training:-
- Fast Aircraft
- Efficient manifest
- Train from 15,000ft
- Train from the aircraft used at the National Championships
- Large packing & Creeper areas
- Team Packers can be arranged
- Debriefing facilities
- Onsite cafe & bar (limited opening midweek)
- Onsite accommodation
- Open 7 days per week in summer (closed Tuesdays March-May and Mon & Tue in Winter)
Please apply to the DZ for team rates for the 2014 season.
For those teams who can, there is the opportunity to do back-to-back skydives. For those not able to, the turn around is very quick and so you can still get plenty of jumps in at a fast rate.
Using the competition aircraft climbing up to competition height 15,000ft in under 13 minutes, our efficient manifesting system enables teams to train as intensively as they wish.
We try to keep our prices as competitive as possible for both student and qualified skydivers. As part of this we offer special rates for blocks of tickets and tea