Butterfly Hospice located in Boston, Lincolnshire provides care for people with life limiting illnesses and relies on the generosity of the public to raise the 1 million pounds a year that is needed to provide high quality palliative care to its patients.
The Butterfly Hospice has the following aims:
- To provide palliative and end of life care services for patients and their families and carers, focusing on access, quality and choice.
- To work in partnership with other organisations to improve care for everyone by collaboration, innovation and consultation.
- To maximise organisational stability through robust financial management and growing the support of volunteers and the community.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Butterfly Hospice ask that you raise a minimum of £400 in sponsorship. This covers the deposit and cost of the skydive and a minimum donation to the charity.
|Advance Deposit to secure your place payable to Skydive Hibaldstow||£50|
|Balance to pay for the skydive on arrival||£150|
|Final sponsorship payable on arrival||£200|
Anything you raise over the minimum amount will all go to the hospice so please do you best to fund raise as much as possible.
When Can you Jump?
Please contact the charity for upcoming skydive dates, or you can choose one of your own.
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How Do I Book My Charity Skydive?
Registered Charity Number: 1113697
Contact: Laura Slaven
Office Tel: 01205 311222
The Butterfly Hospice Trust