Team season is here and with it a huge increase in teams training at Hib for the Nationals. This...
A huge week for Hibaldstow as over 100 BCPA students descend on, and over, the dropzone! Starting...
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
This year Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom's most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF - around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibrosis will live past 41 years of age