The second of our two major championships this weekend. The weekend opened like groundhog day...
The grandest of all events, became the largest 4-way meet in the world this year. This year, a...
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
This year Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom's most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF - around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibrosis will live past 41 years of age
What We Do
- Invest in cutting-edge research to develop improved treatments and, one day, a cure for cystic fibrosis
- Drive up standards of clinical care at specialist cystic fibrosis centres and clinics across the UK
- Provide trusted information, advice and support to those affected, through our publications, website and support services
- Campaign hard on behalf of those with the condition