Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom's most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF - around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibrosis will live past 41 years of age
What Cystic Fibrosis UK Do
- Invest in cutting-edge research to develop improved treatments and, one day, a cure for cystic fibrosis
- Drive up standards of clinical care at specialist cystic fibrosis centres and clinics across the UK
- Provide trusted information, advice and support to those affected, through their publications, website and support services
- Campaign hard on behalf of those with the condition
How much does it cost
The CF Trust ask you raise a minimum of £400 per person to take part in a charity skydive.
|Advance deposit to secure your place payable to Skydive Hibaldstow||£50|
|Balance to pay for the skydive on arrival||£150|
|Minimum sponsorship payable on arrival||£200|
Every extra penny over this amount also goes to the Trust so try and raise as much as you possibly can.
When can I jump?
You can book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How do I book my charity skydive?