We have a fantastic new Tandem Skydiving Offer. Get your tandem skydive with DVD photos and video...
Is it spring? Feels like it! Another busy weekend on DZ with the power houses of the Foundries...
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
This year Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom's most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF - around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibros