It's time for another skydiving monthly video displaying all the freefall magic which takes place...
A weather marred, but fun weekend at Skydive Hibaldstow. Here's some shots from Jim Stevenson from...
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
This year Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom's most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF - around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibrosis will live past 41 years of age
What We Do
- Invest in cutting-edge research to develop improved treatments and, one day, a cure for cystic fibrosis
- Drive up standards of clinical care at specialist cystic fibrosis centres and cl