Help For Heroes
Help For Heroes has become one of the UKs most well-known charities and is a popular choice for charity Tandem skydiving.
H4H raises money to support members of the armed forces who have been wounded in the service of their country. By funding its own running costs with merchandise sales H4H is committed to spending 100% of donations directly on the people who need them. Current projects include funding four new Personel Recovery Centres and the Quick Reaction Fund which helps servicemen live at home in the meantime.
Click here to see news on Real Radio presenter Pete Egerton’s 2011 skydive in aid of Help for Heroes.
How much does it cost
Help for heroes ask that you raise a minimum of £500 per person to take part in a charity Tandem Parachute Jump. In addition you will need to make your own contribution towards the cost of the skydive in the form of a £50 deposit.
|Advance deposit (non-refundable) to secure your place payable to Skydive Hibaldstow||£50|
|Minimum sponsorship payable 7 days before the jump directly to Help for Heroes||£500|
As long as you have raised at least £500 one week before the date of your skydive then there will be no payment due at the airifeld.
1. Fundraise online www.justgiving.com/helpforheroes
2. Fundraise using sponsorship forms - then arrange payment of any funds raised offline with Help For Heroes.
When can I jump?
You can skydive in aid of Help for Heroes on any date Skydive Hibaldstow is open (subject to availability)
High season : June / July / August : open 7 days a week
Mid season : March / April / May / September : open 6 days (closed Tuesdays)
Low season : October - February : open 5 days (closed Mon & Tues)
How do I book my charity skydive?
- Download Help for Heroes booking information
- Sponsorship forms will be provided upon registration
- Click here for details on how to pay your sponsorship money if you're not fundraising online www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donate/ways-to-pay-your-money-in/