Heart Research UK
Since 1967, Heart Research UK has been raising funds for the purpose of research into new medication and a healthier lifestyle. They provide Healthy Heart Grants to local projects which inspire people to live heart-healthier lifestyles.
Another example of their work is a series of Masterclasses aimed at bringing clinicians together to learn new techniques and procedures. Although a national charity, funds are raised and spent on a local level.
With their head office in Leeds Heart Reseach UK are working with Skydive Hibaldstow, to offer charity parachuting throughout the year.
When Can I Jump?
You can book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How Much Does It Cost
Heart Research UK ask you raise a minimum of £450 per person to take part in a charity skydive.
As long as you have raised the minimum £400 by the date of your skydive then the charity will arrange payment of your skydive with us directly and you will have nothing to pay on the day.
|Advance deposit to secure your place payable to Heart Research UK||£50|
|Sponsorship payable to the charity before the jump date||£400|
To book your place:
- Fill out the registration form below and email it to email@example.com.
- Pay your £50 deposit to Heart Research UK (details in the registration form).
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Rachel Brooke
Telephone: 0113 234 7474
Address: Heart Research UK, Suite 12D, Joseph's Well, Leeds, LS3 1AB