Laura Crane Trust
Having worked with the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust for several years now we are pleased to host charity fundraising skydives for them.
The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust is a small charity working nationally. It is the only UK charity funding pioneering research into cancers affecting 13-24 year olds, where cancer often strikes in dangerous and more complex forms. The trust also funds support mechanisms to improve the quality of life for young cancer patients, whilst in hospital, who sadly can suffer loneliness and social isolation. With only 39 hospitals in the UK admit young cancer patients, these young people have to travel far from family, home and friends to receive harsh and invasive treatments for their cancer, please help us make a positive difference to the lives of young cancer patients.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £400 in sponsorship, plus contribute a non-refundable deposit of £50 payable in advance to secure your place. The £400 covers the cost of the skydive and a minimum donation to the charity.
|Advance Deposit payable to Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust||£50|
|Balance for the skydive payable on arrival||£200|
|Final sponsorship payable on arrival||£200|
Every extra penny over this amount will help enrich the lives of the very special children and adults that the hospice cares for so please try and raise as much as you possibly can.
When Can I Jump?
You can book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How Do I Book My Charity Skydive?
- Contact the charity or download the registration pack pdf.
- Complete the registration form included and post or email and scan your form to email@example.com
- Call the charity and pay your deposit over the phone, or post a cheque along with y