We are pleased to now be working with Rotherham Hospice who provide care through a range of services to people affected by a terminal illness. They have a team of dedicated staff and volunteers who provide high quality care that includes physical, psychological, social and spiritual support. It is the only adult Hospice in Rotherham.
The charity encourages you to put together skydiving teams with your friends and colleagues to jump whenever you would like.
How Much Does It Cost?
Rotherham Hospice ask you raise a minimum of £400 per person to take part in their sponsored skydives.
|Advance deposit payable to the Hospice||£50|
|Jump cost payable on the day||£200|
|Remaining sponsorship for the Hospice||£150|
Please try to raise as much as you can, it costs £6000 a day to run the hospice so every penny helps.
When Can I Jump?
Rotherham Hospice have the following dates booked:
- Sunday 25th June 2017
The charity has places reserved until about 8 weeks before the jump date so make sure you book your place in time!
You can also book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How to Book
First read the Skydive Information pack which contains all the details you will need. Then contact Rotherham Hospice to book your place.
- Fill out the Skydive registration form and post or email it to Rotherham Hospice.
- Or call Lewis Toplis or the fundraising team on 01709 308917 and they will take your information
- Payment of the deposit can be made over the phone or by sending a cheque payable to 'Rotherham Hospice' to the chartity.
You will be sent a confirmation letter by email once your deposit has been paid.
BOOK ONLINE Click here to visit the Hospice charity skydive webpage:
Registered Charity Number: 700356
Fundraising Tel: 01709 308917