Sheffield Hospitals Charity
With the city of Sheffield being only 45 minutes from our parachute centre, Skydive Hibaldstow is pleased to offer charity skydiving for those wanting to support a South Yorkshire based charity.
Help improve care and treatment for local patients.
Do something wonderful for the people of Sheffield at the most difficult time in their lives. Help to fund special equipment, pioneering research, patient and family support services and the transformation of our hospitals into more comfortable and welcoming environments.
Support Sheffield Hospitals Charity and help thousands of patients being treated for almost every type of condition in the Northern General, Royal Hallamshire, Weston Park, Jessop Wing and Charles Clifford Dental hospitals.
How much does it cost
Sheffield Hospitals Charity suggest you raise a minimum of £400 per person to take part in a charity skydive. This covers the cost of the jump £200 and a donation of at least £200 to the charity. Every extra penny over this amount also goes to the charity so try and raise as much as you can.
When can I jump?
The next SHC sponsored skydive challenges are scheduled for
- Sunday 2nd April 2017
- Sunday 18th June 2017
- Sunday 24th September 2017
Or if you can't make these dates then you are welcome to book your charity skydive for any date that we have availability.
- High season : June / July / August : open 7 days a week
- Mid season : April/May/September : open 6 days (closed Tuesdays)
- Low season : October - March : open 5 days (closed Mon & Tues)
How do I book my charity skydive?
- Send your completed registration form to the charity by email or post.
- Once you have registered you can contact Skydive Hibaldstow to book a date for your skydive
- All monies should be paid directly to the charity who will arrange payment of the skydive with the parachute centre.
- Download SHCT booking information
- Download Registration form
Sponsorship forms will be provided on receipt of your registration form by the Charity
Link for online fundraising http://www.justgiving.com/shct
Sheffield Hospitals Charity Information
Registered charity no: 1059043
Address: Freepost NAT 15348 , Sheffield, S10 3ZZ
Registered address: 5 Old Fulwood Road, Sheffield, S10 3TG
Fundraising Enquiries: Kimberley 0114 226 3415 0114 271 1135
Return to the main charity page.