Most of us will know someone who has suffered from a stroke. The fact is that about 150,000 people a year in the UK suffer from one and they cover a wide range of ages and backgrounds. The Stroke Association aims to promote education and awareness to prevent, catch early and react to strokes. The SA also provide funds for stroke research.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Stroke Association asks you raise a minimum of £395 per person to take part in the charity skydive.
|Advance deposit to secure your place payable directly to Skydive Hibaldstow||£50|
|Balance to pay for the skydive on arrival in cash or by card||£150|
|Minimum Sponsorship payable on arrival||£195|
When Can I Jump?
You can choose to book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
How to Book
Please complete a registration form and return it to the charity by post or email.
Deposits can be paid by
- Calling the Skydive Hibaldstow Booking Office on 01132 505600. You can pay by debit card over the phone (or credit card with a 3% fee)
- Emailing us the necessary details and we can email you back a secure paylink
- Booking online via our website www.skydiving.co.uk/Booking.htm
Stroke Association Information
Contact Name: Jo Beverley
Telephone: 0113 2019 794
Registered Charity Number: 211015
7 Killingbeck Court