Group Bookings & Events
Organising a group or work charity event?
Skydive Hibaldstow understands that it takes time to advertise and gather participants for an event so we are happy to reserve places on a certain date and set a deadline for deposits to be paid.
In winter we can accommodate at least 45 people per day and in Summer at least 60 per day. Larger numbers are possible with prior arrangement.
How to reserve group places
- Call our Skydive Reservations Team on 01132 505 600 or email email@example.com
- Tell us what date you'd like to jump on and we can see if it's available.
- Or ask us about available dates so you can choose one to advertise.
- Tell us how many people you have or expect to take part.
- We will give you a deadline of around 2 weeks from now to organise details and deposits after which time places may be released to our other customers.
- If you need more time or have a few extras, then just keep talking to us. Our staff want to help you make your event a success.
- If you are working on behalf of a charity or planning a full day event then we may be able to set a deadline closer to the jump date to allow more time for advertising and organisation.
- Top group tip – sign people up as soon as possible. From our experience we can tell you that group numbers tend to drop over time so the sooner you get organised the more funds you'll raise for charity.
- When you are ready to book, please contact us with everyones name, age, weight and height and the deposit per person.
- Prices are on a sliding scale and we are happy to amend the balance once you have final numbers for your group so it's worth trying to find that extra 5th or 10th person.
Download our charity parachuting event poster here – you can print as many copies as you need and add your own date, fundraising target and contact details onto the blank sections of this purpose made poster and put them up at work and anywhere else you can think of.
Return to the Tandem Parachuting page.
Return to the Charity page.