We're waiting for the crazy times to begin and maybe... just maybe they are coming! Shy of a little...
A busy weekend again for the DZ with Stuberts BOOTie camp bringing in 20 jumpers to learn the very...
How we gather information
- Personal information is gathered when customers request more information or complete an online booking through our website.
- Information is also taken on our membership form when you arrive at the airfield for your skydive.
- Financial payment information is only gathered when a customer purchases a skydive. In these cases, the information is securely held by Cardsave.
What we do with the information
- Skydive Hibaldstow will not sell, distribute, or give away any of your personal details to any 3rd party company, organisation or individual.
- Personal information pertaining to insurance and customer information will be passed to our governing body, the British Parachute Association.
- By taking part in a skydive for a Hibaldstow charity, you agree that your contact details may, if required, be given to the charity that you have booked to fundraise for. This is so that they may support you with your fundraising efforts and arrange to collect any additional sponsorship after the jump.
Email Correspondence & Direct Marketing
- You will never be added to any marketing campaign without your consent.
- Skydive Hibaldstow will send you a confirmation letter by email when you book and/or reschedule your skydive. Gift vouchers and confirmation letters may also be sent by post.
- Once you have completed your skydive you will also be sent a thank-you email.
- No further correspondence will be sent however you will be given the choice to sign up to our email newsletter if you wish.
- Email newsletters will be sent to those who have signed up via our website or have subscribed via our email links however you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link, or by contacting us directly.