By taking part in a Hibaldstow charity skydive you are agreeing:
1. That if you intend to cover the cost of the skydive with sponsorship money you will aim to meet the minimum fundraising target set by the charity, otherwise you will cover the remaining amount yourself and/or pull out of the event and refund all monies to the sponsors. Kindly note that all deposits paid are non-refundable.
2. To make it clear to sponsors if you are not paying for the skydive yourself and that the cost will be covered with some of their sponsorship money.
3. To make every effort to exceed the minimum target.
4. To hand in the minimum amount of sponsorship required on the day and afterwards to send on any additional funds raised directly to the charity within the timeframe agreed. Failure to do so is considered theft.
5. That your contact details will be passed on to the charity that you have booked to fundraise for. This is so that they may support you with your fundraising efforts and arrange to collect any additional sponsorship after the jump. Your details will not be passed on by us to any other third party for any reason.