Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Skydive Hibaldstow has teamed up with the Cystic Fibrosis Trust to offer even more exciting tandem skydives.
Download Sponsor Forms
About The Disease
- Cystic fibrosis is one of the United Kingdom’s most common life-threatening inherited diseases
- There are over two million people who carry the faulty gene that causes CF – around 1 in 25 of the population
- There is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis but many treatments are available to manage it, including physiotherapy, exercise, medication and nutrition
- Each week five babies are born with cystic fibrosis, and two people die
- Only half of those living with cystic fibrosis will live past 41 years of age
What Cystic Fibrosis UK Do
- Invest in cutting-edge research to develop improved treatments and, one day, a cure for cystic fibrosis
- Drive up standards of clinical care at specialist cystic fibrosis centres and clinics across the UK
- Provide trusted information, advice and support to those affected, through their publications, website and support services
- Campaign hard on behalf of those with the condition
How Much Does It Cost?
The CF Trust ask you raise a minimum of £400 per person to take part in a charity skydive.
Advance deposit to secure your place payable to Skydive Hibaldstow
Balance to pay for the skydive on arrival
Minimum sponsorship payable on arrival
Every extra penny over this amount also goes to the Trust so try and raise as much as you possibly can.
When Can I Jump?
You can book a date of your choice, subject to availability:
- High Season – June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid Season – April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low Season – October – March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Tues/Weds)
Registered Charity No. (England and Wales) 1079049
Registered Charity No. (Scotland) SC040196
Registered Company No. 3880213
Contact: Sarah Spencer
Address: CF Trust (East Midlands and South Yorkshire), PO Box 1181, Lincoln, LN5 5JP