About Our Skydiving Centre
Welcome to Skydive Hibaldstow, we are a professional and experienced parachute centre based near Brigg in North East Lincolnshire.
We offer tandem skydives and AFF training for complete beginners as well as being home to a community of sports skydivers and host annually to the National Skydiving Championships.
Skydive Hibaldstow is part of the Swallow Group Dropzones, Skydive Hibaldstow, Skydive Spain and Skydive Algarve. Skydive Hibaldstow started in operation over 25 years ago. Since then, the dropzone has become one of the UK’s largest dropzones. Skydive Hibaldstow sister dropzone, Skydive Spain, opened its doors in 2002 and Skydive Algarve became part of the Swallow Group in 2014.
Why Choose Us
There are many skydiving centres (Parachute Training Organisations) in the UK which offer jumping courses, so why should you choose Skydive Hibaldstow?
We are a British Skydiving affiliated centre. This means we operate our centre to the highest standards in safety. It is a well-known fact that to become a parachuting instructor under the British Skydiving, you have to pass the hardest instructional system in the world.
A Few More Reasons
Why you should choose us to do your first jump course:
- Two of our instructors are British Parachute Association Examiners. They help to develop the sport and set new standards in safety.
- The instructors at our centre have combined jump numbers in excess of 30,000 jumps and over 75 years experience.
- We have been the host to the British National Championships in skydiving for 25 years.
- If you are looking for high altitude skydiving, then Skydive Hibaldstow is the best place to jump. We fly up to 15,000ft with our fleet of turbine aircraft.
- The manifesting system at the dropzone is recognised as one of the most efficient in the country. We specialise in a speedy turnaround, which results in less waiting time on the ground. Many formation skydiving teams choose to train at our centre in preparation for the National Championships which are held here.
- The location of the dropzone is on an old World War II airfield. Consequently, we have a large area to land and few hazards.
- We offer a photo and video package for our Tandem and Level 1 AFF customers. This involves a cameraman being allocated to you for the duration of your jump, taking photos and video footage throughout. This is all edited together and put onto a USB stick for you to take home and enjoy.
- Dinezone, our on-site cafe and bar, offers hot and cold food as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. There is a large comfortable seating area inside as well as picnic benches outside for your spectators to watch your jump.
- Our centre has a large bunkhouse facility offering a variety of rooms for any budget. Our rooms have from 1 to 8 beds so we can accommodate groups if you’re looking to bring your friends along.
- Free shower facilities are also available and you can relax in our on-site bar in the evening.
- If you are looking for something a bit different to celebrate an event, then maybe skydiving is for you. Corporate events, sales events, stag weekends, hen weekends and activity breaks.