Terms And Conditions
By purchasing an experience with us, you agree to have read and understood the following information and to inform anyone else on whose behalf of whom you have made a booking.
Skydiving and parachuting is an activity sport and, as such, a degree of physical fitness is required for some of our courses. All customers must therefore comply with the following age, weight, height and health restrictions:
Please note that it is the student’s responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details (age/weight/medical conditions). If you are outside the restrictions for the course on arrival and are unable to participate then we reserve the right to charge for the full cost of the course.
Age, Weight and Medical restrictions.
- Tandem Skydives : A maximum weight limit of 95kg fully clothed applies. Anyone that weighs between 96 and 100kg can partake but please note there is a £15 surcharge made payable on the day. Please note, we cannnot under any circumstances exceed 100kg
- AFF Students: A maximum weight limit of 95kg fully clothed applies, however, all students should also be within the recommended height: weight ratio with a BMI of 27.5 or less. Please see chart on the restrictions document.
- All customers are weighed on arrival. Providing false or inaccurate information in advance may result in your exclusion from the course.
- As our concern is for your safety, we reserve the right to refuse training at the Chief Instructor’s (CI) discretion. The CI may also for safety reasons choose to delay or postpone a jump if weather conditions are not suitable for an individual student at that time. For example, those with a BMI of 35 or higher.
- Participating in parachuting and skydiving courses above the weights and heights specified significantly increases your risk of injury on landing.
- If you have a medical condition or injury at any age, you must inform us and will be required to get a British Skydiving fitness form (115B for Tandems and 115D for AFF students) signed in advance. If you are in any doubt as to your physical ability to take part in the skydive then you must consult your doctor. Copies of the form can be found in the relevant Skydiving Restrictions tab.
Skydive Hibaldstow conditions
- Participating in a course with Target Skysports/Skydive Hibaldstow is an agreement taken voluntarily and entirely at your own risk. You will need to agree that neither the Club nor its staff will be held liable in the event of any loss, injury or damage (howsoever caused) caused to any property or suffered by you, or any other person, in connection with or as a result of parachuting or any of the activities carried on by, or facilities provided by the Club.
- You will be asked to sign a centre membership form via Smartwaiver, where you fully accept the risks and dangers inherent in the activity of parachuting, and in particular the increased dangers of failing to adhere to the methods and regulations as advised and notified to you. Failure to sign this document will mean you will not be able to jump.
- The minimum age for all skydiving activities in the UK is 16 years. Parental consent is required for those aged 16 or 17. All required forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
You will agree to read, abide by and stay current with the Centre Rules and Regulations, copies of which may be found within the Centre SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), on the Office notice board. You understand that failure to comply with the Centre Rules, Regulations and SOPs and those of the British Skydiving may result in exclusion from any and all skydiving activities.
You acknowledge and agree that video and photos taken at or by Skydive Hibaldstow may be used in advertising including but not limited to print, online and social media for Skydive Hibaldstow and other Swallow Group dropzones. You give Skydive Hibaldstow and their assigns, licenses and legal representatives the irrevocable right to use your name, or any fictional name, picture, portrait, photograph, image, video or voice in all forms and media and in all manners. You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection. You release Skydive Hibaldstow and all and any of its representatives from all and any monetary payments for use of you in film, video, photographs, images, voice or any other media format.
- Customers taking skydiving courses at other dropzones in the UK, Spain or Portugal are subject to that dropzones specific Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The consumption of alcohol whilst taking part in or intending to take part in parachuting/skydiving activities is strictly prohibited. In addition, the use of drugs is prohibited and illegal. Please be aware that this includes spectators. The use of prescription drugs must be declared prior to training and jumping and you may be required to have a medical form signed by your doctor in advance.
- No animals may be brought on to the dropzone (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Do not speed when you are driving on the dropzone. The speed limit is 10 mph.
Tandem/ AFF courses – Payments, Refunds And Transfers Policy
- All bookings made (including deposits paid, vouchers and any other full or partial payments) are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This means that you must attend the airfield within this time frame.
- Prices are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase. After this time should your reservation be extended we reserve the right to charge the difference for any increase in jump cost, and/or to the full retail price for promotional offer prices.
- Your right to cancel – all bookings made over the phone or online may be cancelled within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not already attended the airfield. This must be requested in writing by email or post and any vouchers must be returned at the cost of the purchaser to the Skydive Hibaldstow Booking Office, Hibaldstow Airfield, Redbourne Road, Hibaldstow, North Lincolnshire, DN20 9NN.
- All deposits paid, or the first £75 of any full payment made ( £149 for AFF), are completely non-refundable after the 14 day period for any reason.
- All remaining payments for the course or jump must be paid prior to starting the course, briefing or training. Once started, the course training or briefing, no refunds can be made, either in full or part, for whatever reason the jump or course cannot be completed.
- Following your arrival at the airfield should your skydive not take place due to weather or any other reason then you may reschedule for a mutually convenient date and you have 12 months (Tandem) or 1 month (AFF) within which to return and jump at no extra cost.
- Upon arriving at Hibaldstow airfield and being unable to jump, another person may replace you should you develop a medical issue or other problem that prevents you from jumping. The cost of this will be £35 for the ‘P6 Insurance form name change’ and £15 administration fee totalling £50 per person. This can only be done with the written consent of the original jumper and if applicable the charity involved.
- Failure to arrive, on the day of your jump, without notification will result in the loss of your booking and no refund or reschedule will be offered. See Date change and cancellation policy for more details
- Due to changes in EU rules. Funds/jumps can no longer be transferred to our sister dropzones in Spain and the Algarve.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable after the initial 14-day cooling off period.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. ( Unless otherwise stipulated ie special offer). Vouchers can be extended for a further 6 months for a £25 per voucher fee. This must be done before the expiry date and can only be extended once. Extension of vouchers that have already expired is at managers discretion and must be requested in writing.
- Vouchers may be transferred to another person within the validity dates free of charge provided that the original recipient has not already attended the airfield and with their written consent.
- Should a voucher holder not be able to participate for medical reasons then unused vouchers may be refunded within the validity dates subject to a doctors note being provided and the deduction of an administration fee of £15 and loss of the non-refundable £75 totalling £90.
- Once a gift voucher has been given to the intended recipient named on the voucher it becomes the property of the recipient. The purchaser can only change the name of the jumper/recipient with the written consent of the original intended recipient, or if the voucher has been physically returned to the purchaser.
Daredevil and Adrenaline : Conditions of Purchase
- A Daredevil tandem skydive booking restricts bookings to 10,000 feet only.
- A Daredevil tandem skydive can be upgraded to an Adrenaline tandem skydive by paying the difference in price.
- Once an upgrade has been paid for, no refunds can be given. It is not possible to downgrade from a Adrenaline tandem skydive.
- Any product purchased with a discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A Daredevil or Adrenaline can be booked on any date that the dropzone is open for jumping, subject to availability, including both weekends and mid-week dates.
- Any discount for a midweek tandem can only be redeemed during the week, this can be upgraded to anytime tandem by paying the difference in price. You cannot downgrade from an Anytime to a midweek once payment has been made.
Date Change And Cancellation Policy
- If you would like to change the date of your tandem skydive you may do so free of charge with up to 7 days notice.
Date changes for tandem skydives with less than 7 days notice incur a cancellation fee of £25 per person.
- Failure to attend the airfield on the day for which you are booked for any type of skydive incurs the loss of your booking if you do not notify us. Please ensure you call us in advance – all cancellations/date changes should be made by calling Hibaldstow Airfield on 01652 648837, within normal Booking Office hours (9am-4pm). Kindly note that emails are not always responded to over the weekend.
- Due to the intensive and personalised nature of the AFF course places are limited to 5 per instructor. Therefore please contact us immediately by phone on 01652 648837 if there is a problem with your course date. Whilst we do our best to accommodate our customers’ needs, we reserve the right to apply the following charges at Skydive Hibaldstow:
a) The cost of AFF refresh or extended refresh training is free. If you need to complete a retrain (which takes significantly longer than a refresh), then a fee of £75 is payable. If a full ground school is needed, then a fee of £149 is payable. Please contact the office if you are not sure what refresh you require.
b) AFF Hibaldstow : Cancellation of less than 7 days notice: £149.
By taking part in a skydive for charity you agree:
- That if you intend to cover the cost of the skydive with sponsorship money you will aim to meet the minimum fundraising target set by the charity, otherwise you will cover the remaining amount yourself and/or pull out of the event and refund all monies to the sponsors.
- To make every effort to exceed the minimum target
- To send on any additional funds raised directly to the charity within the time frame agreed. Failure to do so is considered theft.
- To make clear to sponsors if you are not paying for the skydive yourself and that the cost will be covered with some of their sponsorship money
- That if you are fundraising for a charity of your own choice to contact them and agree the use of funds and the minimum sponsorship target required directly with them. Fundraising targets indicated by Skydive Hibaldstow are recommendations only.
Hibaldstow Second Tandem Offer
2023 – A discount of £90 is available off our Anytime15,000ft Tandem retail price (currently £259 making a second tandem price of £169pp) when jumping within 6 months of your first. The same British Skydiving membership requirements apply.
Hibaldstow AFF Course Discount 2023
We offer a £50 discount to anyone who has completed a tandem skydive with us at Hibaldstow and books an AFF course within 6 months of their tandem jump. The course date itself does not need to be within 6 months, but it can be booked for anytime in the following 12 months.