Terms And Conditions
By purchasing a course with us you agree to have read and understood the following information and to inform anyone else on whose behalf of whom you have made a booking.
Skydiving and parachuting is an activity sport and, as such, a degree of physical fitness is required for some of our courses. All customers must therefore comply with the following age, weight, height and health restrictions:
Age, Weight and Medical restrictions document
- Tandem Skydives : A maximum weight limit of 100kg fully clothed applies at Hibaldstow in Lincolnshire. (southern Brackley airfield 95kg)
- AFF / Static-line: A maximum weight limit of 95kg fully clothed applies, however, all students should also be within the recommended height: weight ratio with a BMI of 27.5 or less. Please see chart on the restrictions document.
- All customers are weighed on arrival. Providing false or inaccurate information in advance may result in your exclusion from the course.
- As our concern is for your safety, we reserve the right to refuse training at the Chief Centre Instructor’s (CCI) discretion. The CCI may also for safety reasons choose to postpone a jump if weather conditions are not suitable for an individual student at that time.
- Participating in parachuting and skydiving courses above the weights and heights specified sig-nificantly increases your risk of injury on landing.
- If you have a medical condition or injury at any age, you must inform us and will be required to get a BPA fitness form signed in advance.If you are in any doubt as to your physical ability to take part in the skydive then you must consult your doctor. A copy of the relevant BPA fitness form can be downloaded here:
General Terms And Conditions
- Participating in a course with Target Skysports/Skydive Hibaldstow is an agreement taken voluntarily and entirely at your own risk. You will need to agree that neither the Club nor its staff will be held liable in the event of any loss, injury or damage (howsoever caused) caused to any property or suffered by you, or any other person, in connection with or as a result of parachuting or any of the activities carried on by, or facilities provided by the Club.
- You will be asked to sign a centre membership form where you fully accept the risks and dangers inherent in the activity of parachuting, and in particular the increased dangers of failing to adhere to the methods and regulations as advised and notified to you. Failure to sign this document will mean you will not be able to jump.
- The minimum age for all skydiving activities in the UK is 16 years. Parental consent is required for those aged 16 or 17. All required forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
You will agree to read, abide by and stay current with the Centre Rules and Regulations, copies of which may be found within the Centre SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), on the Office notice board.You understand that failure to comply with the Centre Rules, Regulations and SOPs and those of the BPA (British Parachute Association) may result in exclusion from any and all skydiving activities.
You acknowledge and agree that video and photos taken at or by Skydive Hibaldstow may be used in advertising including but not limited to print, online and social media for Skydive Hibaldstow and other Swallow Group dropzones. You give Skydive Hibaldstow and their assigns, licenses and legal representatives the irrevocable right to use your name, or any fictional name, picture, portrait, photograph, image, video or voice in all forms and media and in all manners. You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection. You release Skydive Hibaldstow and all and any of its representatives from all and any monetary payments for use of you in film, video, photographs, images, voice or any other media format.
- Customers taking skydiving courses at other dropzones in the UK, Spain or Portugal are subject to that dropzones specific Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are subject to change.
- The consumption of alcohol whilst taking part in or intending to take part in parachuting/skydiving activities is strictly prohibited. In addition, the use of drugs is prohibited and illegal. Please be aware that this includes spectators. The use of prescription drugs must be declared prior to training and jumping and you may be required to have a medical form signed by your doctor in advance.
- No animals may be brought on to the dropzone (with the exception of guide dogs)
- Do not speed when you are driving on the dropzone. The speed limit is 10 mph.
Payments, Refunds And Transfers Policy (Hibaldstow)
- All bookings made (including deposits paid, vouchers and any other full or partial payments) are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. This means that you must attend the airfield within this time frame.
- Prices are guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase. After this time should your reservation be extended we reserve the right to charge the difference for any increase in jump cost, and/or to the full retail price for promotional offer prices.
- All prices are subject to change, and can only be honored if a paid booking has been made.
- Your right to cancel – all bookings made over the phone or online may be canceled within 14 days of purchase, provided you have not already attended the airfield. This must be requested in writing by email or post and any vouchers must be returned at the cost of the purchaser to the Skydive Hibaldstow Booking Office, Hibaldstow Airfield, Redbourne Road, Hibaldstow, North Lincolnshire, DN20 9NN.
- All deposits paid, or the first £75 of any full payment made, are completely non-refundable after the 14 day period for any reason.
- All remaining payments for the course or jump must be paid prior to starting the course, briefing or training. Once started, the course training or briefing, no refunds can be made, either in full or part, for whatever reason the jump or course cannot be completed.
- Once you have attended the airfield, we regret that you cannot change the location under any circumstances.
- Following your arrival at the airfield should your skydive not take place due to weather or any other reason then you may reschedule for a mutually convenient date and you have 12 months (Tandem) or 1 month (Static Line & AFF) within which to return and jump at no extra cost.
- Following your arrival at Hibaldstow airfield should your tandem jump not go ahead then it is available for 12months from the date of your first visit.
- Upon arriving at Hibaldstow airfield and being unable to jump, another person may replace you should you develop a medical issue or other problem that prevents you from jumping. The cost of this will be £35 for the ‘P6 Insurance form name change’ and £15 administration fee totaling £50 per person. This can only be done with the written consent of the original jumper, and if applicable the charity involved. (Please contact us for details about differences in this policy at the southern Brackley airfield)
- Unused bookings may be extended for one additional 12 month period at a cost of £25 per person. We reserve the right to charge any increase in jump cost in addition to this extension fee. After this second period, reservations become invalid.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable after the initial 14-day cooling off period.
- Vouchers may be transferred to another person within the validity dates free of charge provided that the original recipient has not already attended the airfield and with their written consent. (See also point 8 & point 16)
- If you wish to change the name of a voucher or replace a lost one, a £15 fee will be charged for the re-issue and postage of an actual voucher. Email replacements are free of charge.
- Should a voucher holder not be able to participate for medical reasons then unused vouchers may be refunded within the validity dates subject to a doctors note being provided and the deduction of an administration fee of £15 and loss of the non-refundable £75 totalling £90.
- Expired vouchers may not be refunded but may still be transferred to another person subject to an extension fee of £25 per person for one additional 12 month period.
- An unused booking or voucher may only be extended once.
- Once a gift voucher has been given to the intended recipient named on the voucher it becomes the property of the recipient. The purchaser can only change the name of the jumper/recipient with the written consent of the original intended recipient, or if the voucher has been physically returned to the purchaser. All vouchers must be presented on arrival at the airfield.
Daredevil and Adrenaline : Conditions of Purchase
- A Daredevil tandem skydive booking restricts bookings to 10,000 feet only.
- A Daredevil tandem skydive can be booked on any Wednesday or Thursday midweek.
- A Daredevil tandem skydive can be upgraded to an adrenaline tandem skydive by paying the difference in price.
- Once an upgrade has been paid for no refunds can be given. It is not possible to downgrade from a Daredevil tandem skydive.
- Any product purchased with a discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A Daredevil or Adrenaline can be booked on any date that the dropzone is open for jumping, subject to availability, including both weekends and mid-week dates.
- Any discount for a midweek tandem can only be redeemed during the week, this can be up-upgraded to a full Adrenaline tandem by paying the difference in price.
- Once an upgrade has been paid for no refunds can be given. It is not possible to downgrade or add the discount again.
Date Change And Cancellation Policy
- If you would like to change the date of your tandem skydive you may do so free of charge with up to 7 days notice.
Date changes for tandem skydives with less than 7 days notice incur a cancellation fee of £25 per person.
Cancellations for tandem skydives with less than 24 hours notice, failure to attend on the day without giving notice or contacting us on the day (no show) will result in a cancellation fee of £50.
For customers who have attended the airfield before and have not been able to jump due to weather a reduced rescheduling fee of £25 per person applies.
c) If your BPA insurance has expired when you come to pay for a renewal of your tandem course, then a fee of £35 is payable.
d) Southern Brackley airfield: a fee of £20 applies for date changes with less than 7 days notice. This is payable on arrival at the airfield.
- Failure to attend the airfield on the day for which you are booked for any type of skydive incurs a non-attendance fee. Please ensure you call us in advance – kindly note that emails are not responded to over the weekend and all cancellations/date changes on a Saturday or Sunday or outside normal Booking Office hours (9am-5pm) should be made by calling Hibaldstow Airfield on 01652 648837.
- Due to the intensive and personalised nature of the AFF/Static Line course places are limited to 4 / 12 per instructor. Therefore please contact us immediately by phone on 01652 648837 if there is a problem with your course date. Whilst we do our best to accommodate our customers’ needs, we reserve the right to apply the following charges at Skydive Hibaldstow:
a) The cost of AFF refresh or extended refresh training is free. If you need to complete a retrain (which takes significantly longer than a refresh), then a fee of £85 is payable. If a full ground school is needed, then a fee of £149 is payable.
b) AFF/Static Line Hibaldstow : Cancellation of less than 7 days notice: £149.
In order to book a new date for your AFF or Static Line course, the relevant charge must be paid in advance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Southern BRACKLEY airfield AFF : A Fee of £20 is payable for less than 7 days notice.
Please note that it is the student’s responsibility to inform us of any changes to personal details (age/weight/medical conditions). If you are outside the restrictions for the course on arrival and are unable to participate then we reserve the right to charge for the full cost of the course.
By taking part in a skydive for charity you agree:
- That if you intend to cover the cost of the skydive with sponsorship money you will aim to meet the minimum fundraising target set by the charity, otherwise you will cover the remaining amount yourself and/or pull out of the event and refund all monies to the sponsors.
- To make every effort to exceed the minimum target
- To send on any additional funds raised directly to the charity within the timeframe agreed. Failure to do so is considered theft.
- To make clear to sponsors if you are not paying for the skydive yourself and that the cost will be covered with some of their sponsorship money
- That if you are fundraising for a charity of your own choice to contact them and agree the use of funds and the minimum sponsorship target required directly with them. Fundraising targets indicated by Skydive Hibaldstow are recommendations only.
That the required amount of sponsorship must be handed in on the day in the form of a cheque or proof of online fundraising unless other arrangements have been made with the charity, about which you must inform us in advance.
Hibaldstow Second Tandem Offer
2017 – A discount of £90 is available off our Tandem retail price (currently £249 making a second tandem price of £159pp) when jumping within 6 months of your first. The same BPA membership requirements apply.
Hibaldstow AFF Course Discount 2017
We offer a £50 discount to anyone who has completed a tandem skydive with us at Hibaldstow and pays a deposit for an AFF course within one month of their tandem jump. The course date itself does not need to be within a month, it can be booked for anytime in the following 12 months.