- 20 Minutes instruction and you are ready to do a tandem jump.
- Freefall for up to a minute from 15,000ft.
- Ideal one-off parachuting experience.
Charity Tandem Skydiving
- Tandem skydiving whilst raising funds for charity.
- Raise enough sponsorship and you could get your skydive paid for.
- Learn to skydive.
- Freefall for up to a minute from 15,000ft on your first sky dive.
- Open & land your own parachute.
- Intensive skydiving course.
Static Line Parachuting
- Take up parachuting the easy way.
- Jump from 4,000ft. Your parachute will open automatically, then fly & land it yourself.
- Slower paced parachute course, where you control the jump.
- Are you a qualified skydiver?
- We offer 15,000ft, fast turnarounds, team training, back-to-back lifts
- Boogies, competitions, coaching, the National Championships and fun events.
Welcome to Skydive Hibaldstow
If you want to try skydiving in the UK, then we offer Tandem Skydiving, Accelerated Freefall (AFF) and Static Line parachuting courses from up to 15,000ft at our main parachute centre in Lincolnshire. You can also jump at a centre in Northamptonshire.
We operate our skydiving centre to the highest standards in safety under the regulations of the British Parachute Association. Our sky diving instructors have combined jump numbers in excess of 30,000 jumps and over 75 years experience. Amongst them we have British Parachute Association Advanced Instructors and Instructor Examiners who teach new skydiving and parachuting instructors all over the country. More reasons why you should jump with Target Skysports.
Get Your Parachute Jump Videoed
You can hire a camera person to come with you on your sky dive. They will take video footage and still photographs to produce a well-edited DVD of your day. If you are looking for something a bit different to celebrate an event, then maybe skydiving is for you.
We also cater for corporate events, charity skydiving, sales events, stag and hen weekends, and activity breaks.
Are you interested in working in the skydiving industry as an instructor or cameraman? We now offer 200 jump courses which take you from 0 jumps to 200 in approximately 4 months. You will learn how to skydive, and how to work in the sport. Learn more about the