Every year, Barnsley Hospice gives exceptional care and support for hundreds of people from the Barnsley area. Our objective is to achieve the best possible quality of life for patients who have a life limiting illness. We also value the importance of supporting patients' families and friends during the period of illness and bereavement.
As a specialist care provider, the range of skills we offer include, pain and symptom management, emotional support and terminal care at life’s end.
How Much Does It Cost?
Barnsley Hospice asks that you raise a minimum of £395 in sponsorship (per person) to take part.
|Deposit payable in advance to Barnsley Hospice to secure your place||£50|
|Sponsorship to be paid to the hospice in advance||£145|
|Amount payable to Skydive Hibaldstow on the day of the jump||£200|
Any money you raise over the minimum will all go to the charity.
When Can I Jump?
- High Season - June/July/August : Open 7 days a week
- Mid season - April/May/September : Open 6 days a week (Closed Tuesdays)
- Low season - October - March : Open 5 days a week (Closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
To book your place:
- Fill out the registration form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your £50 deposit to Barnsley Hospice (this amount is deducted from the total fundrais